CCA Logo150w

.

Chenango Canal Association, Inc.
an all-volunteer 501 (c) 3 nonprofit

2015 Cottage Museum 250pxw Cottage Museum

email graphic

You may donate money to the Chenango Canal Association (CCA) through PayPal or JustGive.com below.

Why give to the Chenango Canal Association?  We maintain the 5 miles of the Towpath Trail trail in and around Bouckville for the benefit of the public at our expense.  This means clearing the trail of fallen branches and trees, mainatining the access stairways and benches.  We hold special events, such a the Halloween Happenin’ that are free and open to the public.  That event draws over 200 people, adults and their families.  Local college students help us with the event, but it takes money to continue every year with new and enhanced activities, especially for children.  Thank you for your support.   You may use our mail-in membership form (Family $25, Individual $15, Business or group $45).

You may donate money to the Chenango Canal Association (CCA) through a secure nonprofit donation web site at JustGive.com.

This site allows you to make a credit card donation to us in your name or in someone else's name to honor them by the gift. CCA receives
97% of the donation, the remaining 3% is the fee charged by the credit card companies for handling the transaction. JustGive.com does not charge us for the service beyond the 3%. For CCA this is a real benefit as we don't have to maintain our own payment method and we would still be paying the same or larger handling fee to the credit card company.

Please use this way to honor a family member, friend or acquaintance with a gift to preserve our Central New York environment.

Link to JustGive.com

[ Home ]   [ Calendar ]   [ Visit the Canal ]   [ Activities ]   [ History ]   [ Contact Us ]   [ Links ]